Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

about me, miaa.

♥ me and the badot. ♥
STATUS : men CINTAi diri sendiri. haha


Hello guys, Let me 'pot-pet pot-pet' a little about my self. My name is fatin Amira binti Ramli, & mia for a short. I am 20 years old on 4th of November this year. Waaaaaa. Am I will getting older ?

How can I believe it ? No man. I wont. HAHA. Now i am taking my bachelor in Human Resource at UiTM Bandaraya Melaka. I am such a very skinny girl and talkative also friendly. I love to making jokes and cracking people up. I love making people laugh because i find utmost joy to see when people happy. I am super close with my family, girls and boys friends, I do love you guys ! :)

Derhh. I don’t know how can I describe my self.

But here, I have my name secret that maybe can help you guys to imagine about my self. Haha ( poyo nyee ) tadaaa..

F : Everyone loves me.
A : I can be very quiet when I have something on my mind.
T : I have an attitude, a big one.
I : I will always smiling and making others smile.
N : I like to work, but always want a break.

A : I can be very quiet when I have something my your mind.
M : Success comes easily to me.
I : I are always smiling and making others smile.
R : I are a social butterfly.
A : I can be very quiet when you have something on my mind

As conclusion,

I am me

I am sorry that I speak my
mind
I am sorry that I am free
I am sorry that I am good at
something
I am sorry that I am here

I am sorry that I am not what you want
I am sorry that you don’t
understand
That I am not perfect

And being perfect is boring


And that I am not sorry that I
am just… Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment